Monday 19 November 2018

Example of Permission Form for Acceptable Use Policy for parents

Permission Form for Acceptable Use Policy for parents


Name of Student ______________________

I__________________ the parent/legal guardian of ________________ have read the Pinelands Primary School Acceptable Use Policy. I grant permission for my son/daughter/ward to access the internet as outlined in the school’s A.U.P. I understand that the internet access is for educational purposes. I understand that though reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure online safety the school cannot be held responsible when my son/daughter/ward accesses unsuitable websites.
I grant permission for my son/daughter/ward’s schoolwork and artwork to be displayed on the school’s website. I understand and accept the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy as it relates to publishing student’s work on the school’s website.

PLEASE PRINT NAME__________________________
Signature___________________________________
Date_______________________________________
Telephone number___________________________

4 comments:

  1. I like this Shioma. It is reader-friendly.How about permission for pictures of children participating in school activities to be granted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very comprehensive plan Shimona. You have used very student-friendly language which is important if the students, for whom the policy is primarily created, to understand. Do you think it may be necessary to also have an area for the students to sign?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No necessarily as their parents are responsible for them at the end of the day. They are minors

    ReplyDelete

Example of Permission Form for Acceptable Use Policy for parents

Permission Form for Acceptable Use Policy for parents Name of Student ______________________ I__________________ the parent/legal g...